Skip to main content
About the community
- Understand the current state of strategic use of public procurement within each of 27 Member States and identify existing barriers and potential solutions.
- Drive the use and implementation of strategic procurement in the Member States forward.
- Develop communication paths between the European Commission and Member States regarding the use and implementation strategic procurement in the EU.
- Facilitate the voluntary exchange of information on the state of play of strategic procurement in each Member State.
- Inform the general public on the state of play on the overall project of the Strategic Procurement Dialogues